Sunday, November 6, 2016

my day in GRi11 2.0

as soon as the bell rings i run into class and sit down with my friends and wait for the teachers,as soon as they come we start the roll (we do numbers ) 1 2 3 etc my number is 36 so 36 then after the roll we get into are learning we use google classroom i am going to do my blog post .... HALF AN HOUR LATER brrrriiiinnnngggg the bell rings for morning tea i run outisde and get my lunchbox and sit down with my friends we eat and talk then we go play and run around until the bell rings we run inside and sit down with computers and get back on with it im gonna do my maths write your anwser in the comments 2 x2 =        7x4=    then its lunch i love lunch i eat all my food then go play today im gonna play cops and robbers  i was a cop i caught the robbers it was so fun after that we had athletics practice first ugh long distance i dont like that we ran around the school once phew we're done no said the teacher we had to do it AGAIN noooooo after that we did throw we had to throw the bean bag thing that was kinda easy i liked it then brrrrriiiinnnnggggg its home time i grabed my bag from the class and went to the gate and hoped in my mums car and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment