Sunday, November 20, 2016

athletics day

 today is the day CSNS athletics day i do not really like athletics day i do like some sports like long jump high jump  and i like lunch (but that's not really a sport but still) i don't like long distance at all its HORRIBLE i have had 4 athletics here this was my last the sports we do are long distance, long jump, high jump, sprints, hurdles,throw  and relay races i was in the relay  race this year i hope my house one oh right and we have four houses you can be in I'm in kea (green) there are also weka (red) takahe (blue) and tui ( yellow) (kea is the best) i do like parts of athletics like lunch and hanging out with my friends and some sports i love and hate athletics but i wont be doing it again at CSNS because the was my last one .

No comments:

Post a Comment