Tuesday, December 6, 2016

my year in GRi11 2.0 (to my future self)

Dear future Lola this is your last year of primary school this is what i want to remember as my future self
 

on the first day of my last year at primary school i could feel the butterflies in my stomach flying around and trying to get out and was standing beside my best friend Kristy i knew she was nervous as well and then miss g came outside where we were standing and said Lola can you introduce yourself to Sarah she is new this year so  i did and we are best friends today we had the integrated unit of mindcraft (like minecraft the game) and haura the four elements social ,spiritual, physical , relax  we designed our class and now it's perfect our class is quite colourful but i like it that way this year we went on camp in the first term so we could get to know each other my dad came on camp and i was in a big cabin most of the girls were in one and then the parents were in the smaller one and some kids in a shed i was in the big one with my friends we did a big tramp when we got there and we did another one too a different day it was tiring we also got to see the glow worms and do a river walk and then in a snap camp was over it was my highlight of my year  .


Now its term two production term i auditioned  for a part and i got Taylor Swift's mum it was kinda sad i didn't get a speaking part but i was still happy and Kristy got the lead role of Cinderella and they practiced and practiced everyday for ages until the performance everyone looked great and no one forgot their lines my mum helped with makeup so we were there early, i was not in the first half so i could watch with my class but on the second night i forgot to go with my class and i was stuck backstage that was fun i  could watch from backstage Ava and i had to leave the ball scene early to get changed for the time dance and that was it in term 2



Now term three in term three we just did learning and testing and the integrated unit was environment we learn't about environmental issues like deforestation water pollution air pollution and acid rain and for taking action me and some others wrote letters to bill asking to redo the garden we didn't really get around to it though we learn't some ukulele and that's about it




Now last but not least term 4 my last term of primary school ever i was in the kids for kids kids  we did coding and lots of sport learning the ukulele that was fun we even went on a trip to my future school PLANS first we went and watched the performing arts showcase there was drama,choir,music and more then the next visit was a tour of the school my tour guide was Nathanael (i might have spelt it wrong)  he was nice he explained everything well and i met the principal but there will be a new one next year. I got to make my own episode of the amazing world of gumball in scratch which is coding  that was really fun i loved college street i will miss it when i move on to PNINS and start a new journey

from young Lola 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment